The Spearhead Backcountry Atlas is a comprehensive photographic guide to terrain in the Whistler Blackcomb backcountry, an area that offers an incredible effort-to-reward ratio for both day trips and multi-day traverses. The atlas covers all areas of the Spearhead in extensive detail using images, maps and route descriptions. Epic tours, classic runs and steep descents in every corner of the range are presented in an innovative, user-friendly format that will allow groups to familiarize themselves with travel options prior to visiting the area.
- Comprehensive photographic guide to ski and splitboard terrain in the Whistler backcountry, one of Canada’s most popular and most accessible touring destinations.
- Covers all areas of the Spearhead Range in extensive detail.
- Provides comprehensive detail for planning trips to the Whistler backcountry (click for an example of this information)
- 59 terrain maps, 245 terrain photos, 101 touring images, detailed route descriptions.
- Epic tours, classic runs and steep descents in every corner of the range.
- 6.5 x 9 inches, 248 pages.
- Innovative, user-friendly format.
- Intended to help groups to familiarize themselves with travel options before visiting the area.
The Spearhead Atlas includes detailed route information about the Spearhead Traverse.
The Spearhead Backcountry Atlas is now available for purchase online with worldwide shipping. This shipping service uses Canada Post. Letter mail is available without tracking; Expedited Parcel and Priority service are also available and includes a tracking number.