Fantastic day on the Spearhead Glacier. Approached from Rendezvous lodge skiing to top of 7th Heaven, then through Spearhead Col and Guides Notch. Skier 4 great lines on the Glacier, including three off Spearhead Shoulder. Great snow conditions, surprisingly great weather and excellent stability. Exited out Corona Bowl which was in rougher conditions with plenty of buried rocks to avoid. Great times!
Get to know the spearhead
- Comprehensive photographic guide to terrain in the Whistler Blackcomb backcountry, one of Canada’s most popular and most accessible touring destinations.
- Covers all areas of the Spearhead in extensive detail.
- 59 terrain maps, 245 terrain photos, 101 touring images, detailed route descriptions.
- Epic tours, classic runs and steep descents in every corner of the range.
- 6.5 x 9 inches, 248 pages.
- Innovative, user-friendly format.
- Intended to help groups to familiarize themselves with travel options before visiting the area.
Purchase Exclusively Online
Pick Up at Escape Route
Pre-orders will be available mid-December for pick up from Whistler Escape Route or Squamish Escape Route. Shipping is not currently available.